A treasure trove of premium wine.
The world of fine wine invites you.
Looking for something extraordinary? You’ll find it in our elegant Vintages Rooms, where we welcome you to explore a world of hidden gems, limited runs, and collector’s items both world renowned and exclusive to Everything Wine. Whether you’re searching for a small parcel selection from right here at home or a legendary bottling from a revered region, our team leaves no stone – or vine – unturned to bring you unique treasures.
Letting you in on our secrets…
We do the work for you to scour the globe for the finest wine we know you’ll be as excited about as we are. Our expert Consultants and team of wine Buyers forge invaluable relationships with producers on both an international and hyper local scale. We travel to distinguished wine regions like Bordeaux, Mendoza, and Napa Valley to make sure you have access to the best offerings. When we’re not at the wineries, we also attend the world’s biggest tradeshows in Europe to continue expanding our collection.
Wine Experts at your service.
If you’re new to fine wine, developing your collection or are a well-versed premium wine enthusiast, you’ll feel right at home in our Vintages Rooms. Our passionate and highly knowledgeable Consultants can help guide you to a bottle that perfectly suits your taste, your budget, and your occasion. As fellow wine geeks, we love sharing knowledge, making suggestions, and simply swapping stories on the vast world of wine. So join us in the Vintages Room and you’re sure to go home with a good story and a great bottle.
Take a look inside.
We’d love to meet you!
Get to know our experienced Vintages Room Consultants
Q: What’s one style of wine that everyone should experience at least once?
A: A Grand Cru or Vendage Tardive from the Alsace - it can fit into almost any setting and goes down so easily!
Q: What’s something you tried recently that stopped you in your tracks?
A: I recently tasted Pharaon 2013 by D66 winery from Dave Phinney, the man who started the very famous Orin Swift Cellars.
Q: What’s something new that you learned about wine recently?
A: The Tempranillo grape also comes in white. Tempranillo Blanco is a recently recognized mutation of red Tempranillo, allowed in white Rioja blends.
Q: What’s one misconception people have about wine?
This might ruffle some feathers - people tell me they can't drink red wine because sulfites give them headaches. However, white wine has more sulfites than red.
Q: What’s a guaranteed hit to bring to a dinner party?
Cabernet Sauvignon is the most consumed red grape variety in the world, so it’s an almost certain with everyone around your table.
Q: What was the most surprising wine/food pairing you’ve ever had?
A: Springbok curry and Shiraz. 10/10 pairing WOW!
Shop these premium wines online.
- SaleCl de la Chapelle Pur Extra Brut Champagne 750 mL France$64.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleBellanger-Devaugerme Champagne Brut Rose 750 mL France$69.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleH. Billiot Fils Tradition Ambonnay Grand Cru 750 mL France$89.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleVarnier-Fanniere Esprit de Craie Extra Brut 750 mL France$99.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleJean Vesselle Oeil de Perdrix Brut Rose 750 mL France$99.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SalePiper Heidsieck Vintage 2012 Champagne 750ml France$109.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleBurrowing Owl Estate Winery Okanagan Valley Merlot 2019 750mL Canada$41.98Not Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleBurrowing Owl Estate Winery Okanagan Valley Cabernet Franc 2019 750 mL Canada$41.98Not Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleOrin Swift Abstract Red Blend 750 mL USA$49.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleChateau Lauriga Laurinya Roussillon 750 mL France$49.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleGiant Steps Yarra Valley 2020 Pinot Noir 750 mL Australia$49.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleRaymond Napa Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 750 mL USA$64.99Not Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleBoekenhoutskloof Swartland Syrah 2018 750 mL South Africa$74.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleSalcheto Salco 2016 Nobile di Montepulciano 750 mL Italy$109.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleDurant and Booth Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL USARegular Price $54.99 Save $5 Special Price $49.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleHickinbotham The Peake Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz 750 mL AustraliaRegular Price $117.98 Save $5 Special Price $112.98Available for Delivery Not Available for Pickup
- SaleFamille Perrin Coudoulet de Beaucastel Red Blend 750 mL FranceRegular Price $39.99 Save $3 Special Price $36.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleCastelnau Brut Reserve Champagne 750 mL FranceRegular Price $61.99 Save $2 Special Price $59.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleJNSQ by Justin California Rose 750 mL USA$61.99Available for Delivery Available for Pickup
- SaleMichele Chiarlo Palas 2018 Barolo 750 mL Italy$59.99Not Available for Delivery Available for Pickup