If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, or you received an alcoholic product you believe to be defective, we will do all we can to arrange for a replacement or credit. Please note that you may be asked to send the product, including packing slip, back to Everything Wine where you will then receive a credit for the item minus the initial shipping fee. All returns must be made within 30 days from purchase date and must accompany a receipt in order for the return to be processed. The unopened product must be resalable, and Defective product must be at least ½ full
It is BC Liquor Board policy to provide your name, contact information and reason on all returns.
For all returns, there may be a shipping charge if you are not able to bring it to the store and for certain items, depending on the location and the size of the order.
To arrange for a return please contact the store that delivered your order or the store you picked up your order from. For:
- Langford, Victoria store email OrdersVic@everythingwine.ca.
- North Vancouver store email OrdersNV@everythingwine.ca
- Vancouver store email OrdersSV@everythingwine.ca
- Langley store email OrdersLangley@everythingwine.ca
- Abbotsford store email OrdersAB@everythingwine.ca
- For delivery & South Surrey orders email OrdersMX@everythingwine.ca
Please note that carriers such as FedEx do not provide coverage for alcoholic products damaged or tainted while in transit. Everything Wine is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.