If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, or you receive any product you believe to be defective, we will do all we can to arrange for a replacement or store credit.
- All returns must be made within 60 days from the purchase date.
- All returns must be accompanied with a valid receipt in order for the return to be processed.
- Any unopened product must be in resalable condition and defective product must be at least ½ full.
- Any approved refund will be processed to the payment method as displayed on the original receipt. A return made with a gift receipt will be refunded to an Everything Wine gift card.
- Gift cards are not refundable.
- There is no limit to the value or amount of product that you may return. Although, if the value of the product being returned is equal to or exceeds $1500 before taxes there will be a 10% restocking fee applied at the time of the return.
It is BC Liquor Board policy to provide your name, contact information and a reason on all returns.
If you have any questions, please call 1-844-989-9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return processing time can be around 10-15 minutes if you bring your return to one of our stores or up to 3-5 business days for online orders from the time the returned order is received. Credit card or Debit processing times will vary by financial institution.
Additional information for online orders
For all online orders that are returned there may be a shipping charge if you are not able to bring the product back to a store depending on the item, the location the product was shipped to and size of the order. Everything Wine reserves the right to charge for return shipping.
For more information and to discuss your options for arranging a return, please contact our e-commerce customer service desk at 1-844-989-9463 ext 1.
Once the product is received back at Everything Wine the return will be inspected and you will then receive a credit for the items minus the initial shipping fee.
Please note that carriers such as FedEx do not provide coverage for alcoholic products damaged or tainted while in transit. Everything Wine is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.