Poplar Grove Syrah 750 mL

Poplar Grove Syrah 750 mL

Sku: 332106
Favourite
Poplar Grove Syrah 750 mL

Poplar Grove Syrah 750 mL

Sku: 332106
Country

Canada

Region

BC - Okanagan Valley

Wine Style

Red

Grape

Syrah

Will you be home? Someone over the age of 19 must accept your delivery.

< Go Back
- OR -
Don't see your preferred store?
If you cannot see your preferred location in the dropdown, item is out of stock.

Get FREE DELIVERY!
not just when you spend $200 

Join Everything Wine Unlimited today!

  • Free delivery, always (no minimum purchase)
  • PRIORITY SERVICE! All "Unlimited" orders receive priority status and are shipped as soon as possible!
  • Use up to 2 addresses! Not home? Ship to your neighbour or friend!
  • Buying an Unlimited membership for the first time? Any wine you happen to be ordering will be covered!

$79.99 / YEAR

You have selected Picking Up:South Surrey Store Change delivery method to:
  • Rich boysenberry purple splashes in the glass. Aromas of blueberry and licorice tempt your senses with elements of vanilla and violets. Blackberries and tobacco develop on the palate while sage and petrol roll into soft round tannins on the finish.
  • This distinctive Syrah is an exquisite accompaniment to robust meat dishes.
  • The Syrah grapes were hand picked and sorted in the estates Haynes Creek Vineyard in south-eastern Osoyoos. After destemming, the berries were hand sorted again to ensure that only perfect fruit was included in the ferment. The grapes were crushed and combined with a small amount of viognier skins (3%) to add aromatics and texture to the wine. The must was cold soaked for four days allowing partial wild yeast fermentation to occur before the wine was inoculated with cultured yeasts. During fermentation, we pumped over twice per day to ensure even fermentation and gentle tannin extraction. Malolactic fermentation occurred in barrel over the winter and finished in late December. 30% of the Syrah was kept in new French oak barrels, while the remaining 70% was kept in one and two year old French oak barrels for 15 months. This wine was further developed in bottle for 18 months in the cellar prior to release.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Poplar Grove Syrah 750 mL

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating
Wine Club
Wine Cellar

Help

We're here to help!

How can we help you today?

Store Locator

Contact Us

 
Top