We're currently searching for friendly, outgoing and engaging Wine Consultants for both full-time and part-time positions.
When you apply, please tell us why you think you'd be a fit for our team! Must be 19 years of age or older.
Some evening and weekend work is required. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
Location with positions available:
- Provide exemplary customer service and create a memorable experience for every customer.
- Ensure every customer is the top priority.
- Interest in furthering wine education and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Inform customers of relevant promotions/upcoming events/tastings etc.
- Educate our customers on what we offer beyond wine: gift wrapping, gift bags, gift cards, glassware and any other accessories that may compliment their purchase.
- Consistently restock and face shelves so that the store is always looking fresh and presentable.
- Interest in building relationships and brand loyalty with customers.
- Disassemble, distribute, and stock shelves when wine shipments come in.
- Assist other departments when needed (cash, E-commerce, BC etc.).
- Adhere to all Company policies/procedures and compliance.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
A Wine Consultant at Everything Wine possesses a strong work ethic, takes initiative, has a passion for wine and people while striving to provide exemplary customer experience. They have great attitude, attention to detail, help to maintain a clean and welcoming store and always take pride in their work. The expectation of a wine consultant is to have and/or demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- WSET Level 2
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- 1-2 years retail experience
- Wine/liquor retail experience is an asset
- Integrity salesmanship
- Works well with others
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Serving It Right certificate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to consistently lift 30+ lbs
- Comfortability standing for extended periods of time
- Comfortability to ask customers for ID when necessary
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which of our stores you are interested in.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or office visits please. No agents please.