We're currently searching for friendly, outgoing and engaging Wine Consultants.
When you apply, please tell us why you think you'd be a fit for our team!
Must be 19 years of age or older.
Some evening and weekend work is required. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
Location with positions available:
Position Title: Wine Consultant
Creating a remarkable experience, as we reinvent the modern wine, beer and spirit experience by bringing excellence and innovation, without compromise.
You are generous with your knowledge and time. You make time to go above and beyond with customers and your team. You share candid feedback to help others grow.
We like people who are just good humans. You understand that we are not in the wine business, we are in the people business. We connect with people through their eyes of a good neighbour. You are known for your authenticity, honesty, integrity and humility.
We will always be nimble, embrace and drive change, and challenge the status quo. So don’t get too comfortable. We are forward thinkers, obsessed with redefining the experience of our industry, we challenge every assumption, and we will make mistakes along the way. But that is inherent to every innovation.
We accept that we are not perfect, and that failure will happen. We are tenacious, but when things don't work, we pivot and embrace these experiences as information that will guide us forward. We believe in a test-and-learn environment and remain curious. How you inspire and impact your team drives our company's success and is your number one job.
- To provide an unforgettable experience for all our customers whether it be instore or over the phone.
- Ensure that all customers are greeted in a warm and friendly manner
- Utilizing your knowledge and passion for wine when assisting all customers.
- Enthusiastically make all customers aware of current sales, promotions and any upcoming events that may be of interest to them.
- Take every opportunity to be restocking and facing the shelves so that the store is always looking its best.
- Assist in the unloading and shelving of all product orders as they arrive at the store.Helping in various areas of the store when required: Cash, Tasting Bar, E-Commerce.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Customer service and selling skills
- Effective Time management skills
- Customer conflict resolution
- Understanding of basic computer and technology functions
- Welcoming and friendly
- Works well with others
- High Integrity
- Detail Oriented
- Self starting and motivated to contribute
- Desire to be developed and grow
- 2-3 years retail or customer service experience
- WSET Level 1 or applicable knowledge of the industry
- Serving it Right certificate
- Inclusive and open minded
- People focused
- Growth Oriented
To apply, please email: email@example.com and tell us which of our stores you are interested in.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or office visits please. No agents please.