Terms and conditions
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site
I. What kind of information do we collect from you when you visit our site?
- When you visit www.EverythingWine.ca our stats package from Google collects some basic information about your browser
- Examples are things like what type of browser and operating system are you using; how long did you stay on our site; what pages did you look at
- This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better
- We also collect personal information about you when you check out of our store such as your name, address, postal code, phone number, etc
- We need this information to process payment and ship merchandise to you.
II. Sharing of personal information - we don't do it.
- Under no circumstances we do share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or websites for marketing or further solicitation
- All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing and shipping
- If you give us permission to send you marketing emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list
III. Newsletter Opt-Out.
- If you have chosen to opt into our newsletter or marketing emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list
- Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe
IV. Consumer inquiries and privacy.
- If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or get off our marketing list, simply send us an email
V. Protecting your information.
- All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL - a standard internet security measure
- Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way
- We do use a 3rd party to host our website and data in the US. The processing of data is only to complete orders and your data is not sold or used by any other parties. 3rd party hosting ensures that our systems are running and monitored 24/7 by website experts. Caution has been applied to ensure security of the data. The laws of the US do apply to the hosting company and may be accessed by courts, law enforcement and national security authorities
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, or you receive any product you believe to be defective, we will do all we can to arrange for a replacement or store credit.
- All returns must be made within 60 days from the purchase date.
- All returns must be accompanied with a valid receipt in order for the return to be processed.
- Any unopened product must be in resalable condition and defective product must be at least ½ full.
- Any approved refund will be processed to the payment method as displayed on the original receipt. A return made with a gift receipt will be refunded to an Everything Wine gift card.
- Gift cards are not refundable.
- There is no limit to the value or amount of product that you may return. Although, if the value of the product being returned is equal to or exceeds $1500 before taxes there will be a 10% restocking fee applied at the time of the return.
It is BC Liquor Board policy to provide your name, contact information and a reason on all returns.
If you have any questions, please call 1-844-989-9463 or email email@example.com
Return processing time can be around 10-15 minutes if you bring your return to one of our stores or up to 3-5 business days for online orders from the time the returned order is received. Credit card or Debit processing times will vary by financial institution.
Additional information for online orders
For all online orders that are returned there may be a shipping charge if you are not able to bring the product back to a store depending on the item, the location the product was shipped to and size of the order. Everything Wine reserves the right to charge for return shipping.
For more information and to discuss your options for arranging a return, please contact our e-commerce customer service desk at 1-844-989-9463 ext 1.
Once the product is received back at Everything Wine the return will be inspected and you will then receive a credit for the items minus the initial shipping fee.
Please note that carriers such as FedEx do not provide coverage for alcoholic products damaged or tainted while in transit. Everything Wine is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Everything Wine's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Canada
WINE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- You must be 19 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Everything Wine in British Columbia, Canada
- Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires it to be received by an adult (a person 19 years of age or older who is not intoxicated)
- Wines purchased from Everything Wine is not for resale, and are for personal consumption only
- You must be of legal drinking age to accept the delivery of wine. Wine shipments will not be left unattended
Credit Card Charges
- Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- No minimum purchase is required for pick up, local deliveries or FedEx shipments made within BC
Wine is a Delicate Commodity
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment
- Everything Wine is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment
- When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser