Full & Part-time Cashier Opportunities
We're currently searching for friendly, outgoing, engaging and detail oriented cashiers for both full time and part time positions. No wine experience needed, just a great attitude and the willingness to be a part of an already awesome team! We provide formal wine training, flexible schedules, staff discount and of course, a pretty cool work environment in a fun industry!
When you apply, please tell us why you think you'd be a fit for our team! Must be 19 years of age or older.
Some evening and weekend work is required. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
Location with positions available:
- Provide exemplary customer service and create a memorable experience for every customer.
- Ensure every customer is the top priority.
- Workstation and surrounding areas are consistently kept organized, well-stocked and sanitized.
- Process all customer transactions efficiently and accurately by following Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that your point-of-sale and Moneris are balanced throughout the day and at the end of every shift.
- Educate our customers on what we offer beyond wine: gift wrapping, gift bags, gift cards, glassware and any other accessories that may compliment their purchase.
- Inform customers of our volume discount/other relevant promotions.
- Restocking/merchandising surrounding areas while always having a clear site of vision on your workstation.
- Adhere to all Company policies/procedures and compliance.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
A cashier at Everything Wine possesses a strong work ethic, takes initiative, has a passion for wine and people while striving to provide exemplary customer service. They have a great attitude, attention to detail and take pride in their work. The expectation of a cashier is to have and/or demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- 1-2 years cash handling experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Retail experience is an asset
- Works well with others
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Serving It Right certificate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to consistently lift 30+ lbs
- Comfortability standing for extended periods of time
- Comfortability to ask customers for ID when necessary
To apply, please email: email@example.com and tell us which of our stores you are interested in.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or office visits please. No agents please.